Sunday, August 3, 2008

an almost birthday present





I wanted to make Rich a mini album that he can keep in his office at work. Nothing fancy, just a picture of each of the kids. Now, this was supposed to be a gift for his birthday, but as so often happens, once I got it made I just couldn't wait to give it to him!

Anyway, it's nothing fancy, but I still think it came out pretty cute. I just covered the pieces of a dumb little jigsaw puzzle that one of the kids got in a kid meal at some fast food joint when we were on a trip somewhere. Love being able to make use of something that would have otherwise been hauled off by the trash/recycle man. Added bonus, I just used scraps I had strewn around my scrap table. And I finally got to use my cool 7 Gypsies stamp, too! Oh yes, this little project put many a smile on my face as I created it :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is absolutely adorable Debi. What a fantastic idea!!